First and formost, I am sorry for the poor work done this week. *Bows* *Bows* *Bows*
Secondly, I am feeling evil. So...
METTA NI AND JOEL TEH, YOU WILL HAVE A MEETING WITH THE PRINCIPAL ON THE 11TH APRIL FROM 1.40 PM TO 2.45 PM AT THE LEARNING OASIS. PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL. YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS US!!!
- For those that are going for the GCP Beijing trip, you will have to fill in the form(s) and you will have to print out a copy of your passport.
> Hand the above items up by Monday if you can.
* Courtesy of Meredith
- You will have to choose the product (measurements) and quantity to be placed in the package.
> You will need dimensions like the length, the width, the height, the radius, etc.
> Design your packaging based on your target audience.
> Try to use a suitable design as you will be using it for your performance task later on.
- You will have to submit your name card, your logo and your task 2 and 3 into the ADMT submit folder.
> Task 2 and task 3 should be in a keynote slide together, not separated.
> All the homework above should all be submitted into the ADMT submit folder by 5pm today.
- You will have to find out the dimensions of the things that you want to put in your packaging.
- After you have finished your design of your packaging, cut it out and paste it into your sketchbook.
> You will have to bring your sketchbook home for the above piece of homework.
- Make sure that your sketchbook have the following:
1. One Point Perspective Drawing: Cube
2. One Point Perspective Drawing: Classroom
3. One Point Perspective Drawing: Corridor
4. One Point Perspective Drawing: Test
5. 3 Personal Logo
6. Favourite Logo in 4 formats
7. Favourite Logo in Favourite Format
8. Name card Design
9. Design/improve design of packaging
- Try to bring home all your science worksheet as your science level test is on Monday.
- Finish the pages in your energy worksheet using the simulation.
>Post your evidence and explanation on the science blog.
> You will use energy skate park from phet.
> Consider the mass, gravitational field strength and height if it affects the gravitational potential energy.
- Try to finish improving your performance task by this week as it will be hard for you to complete it next week with all the level test.
> You will have to write out your report.
> If you want, you can also modify your car to make it better.
- You can download the things that the pupils in the support class did.
> Both the worksheet and the solutions are found there.
- Since Ms Gwen did not have time to do filing today, you are supposed to put all the worksheets into one separate file and leave it there till further notice.
- Do the worksheet that Ms Gwen gave us yesterday and the worksheet that was given out today. ( More Practice and Worksheet 3a)
- You might want to bring back your maths textbook and your maths file to revise.
- For the level test, it is one hour and it has three parts.
> For more info, see the post that Chris kindly posted below.
- Do the 活动单元 with the help of zbComma
-> 完成第12期报纸的活动单“大声说”topic（话题讨论）教育部将从明年开始对道德品行好的学生进行教育储蓄奖励（Edusave Character Award）
- 2. 请完成课本第53页-55页练习。- 3. 复习单词表“第一课-第六课生词表”后面的35个。
- Finish the up till page 17 in your Mappings Book.
- Do your Mini Transfer Task Map
> You can do it on any paper as long as it is an A4 sized paper. No smaller, no bigger.
> You will have to use the magnetic north for your map.
- You will have to fill up the events that you are taking part in in the googleform on the S&W blog.
> Do it by 3 April.
- Remember to wear your uniform for the all the days since there is level test.
> If you need to change to S&W uniform, you bring it to school and change during recess or after school.