Erm, so I just found out that Sa was posting the homework on her new blog here, but I would still be posting just in case you need it before Sa finishes her post.I would be posting when I am in the info hub, in which I almost will be in every school day. I use the 'schedule' function so I would be posting at exactly 2 PM, except if for unexpected events.As I said, I will not be responsible for any "No homework done" or "Too many homework done". If I missed out on any homework, please comment below and I will edit them in. Thank you!And yes, I feel like using this font :D
- N/A, but you may want to try out passing the ball.
- Staple together the pieces of paper that Teacher gave us. Please note that the papers are a bit messed up. DEADLINE: Unknown
- If you want you can do corrections on the pages that teacher went through today. (page 110-111) DEADLINE: N/A
- Form 4 groups (depending to the birthday months) and set the roles. Please set REAL roles (not like Encourager, Time Keeper etc etc etc etc etc). DEADLINE: This lesson
- Download the presentation and look through it from this folder. DEADLINE: This lesson
- For the blog managers, please create the blog using this format:
Title - Something relevant
Address - sst2012-s107irs-<GROUP LETTER>.blogspot.com DEADLINE: This lesson
- According to the presentation, we have to post and answer these questions below
- What is research to me?
- Why do I think research is important in our studies?
- What I want to learn in IRS this Semester…
- In your opinion, what are the roles and responsibilities for the Leader, Blog Manager, Schedule Manager and Rublic Relations Manager? Why?
DEADLINE: Before next lesson
- In your groups, finish up the annotations based on information sites. DEADLINE: Before next lesson
- Remember to finish your Google Document about The Elderly Challenge by today.
- I know this is a bit late, but nonetheless, remember to go and PRINT the paper at break and submit it to Ms Alex when the lesson starts. Or else....
PHONE CALL O_O
- Teacher has made a point to NOT to be late (before 10:15AM).
- Blogspot is down as of 11:00AM, bear with them for a while before you can create the blog.
- Remember that since wikipedia is normally the one that most people will hit, try to be unique by not going there for the information reports.