- There should be no homework for english.
- Do the worksheet that was given out to you today, Statistics-Bar Graphs and Histograms.
- The above homework is due on Friday.
- For those that have not submitted the workbook, you have up to tomorrow to pass it up to teacher or else you will have to so to support studies.
- You might want to do the quizlet games. The site is found on the Higher Chinese blog.
- If you have not done the pages that you were told to do today when Mr Wolfe was absent.
- Tomorrow will be the 2.4km trails, BE PREPARED FOR IT!!!
This should be all the homework, forgive me if it is not accurate, my head is woozy from all the running...
- For science, homework 9 is due next monday.
- For english, if you have not read your friend's composition, then you will have to do it.
- Remember to do your ADMT task
- Remember to do your A3 poster for the maths performance task. You can do it on keynote, but save it as an A3 format and submit it via email. You will also have to do your reflection on the whole Maths Performance task.
- Your dipity timelines are due on Friday, make sure you got 5 personal events, 3 local events and 2 international or regional events.
The details for the maths performance task poster is (not so chim like Matthea's):
-Your poster have to include all your findings, statical analysis, inference, conclusions and recommendations.
- Remember to write down your sources if you have any and include details of the group.
- You will be accessed based on your clarity, accuracy, relevance, depth and significance in your poster.
- Save your file as a PDF file by the name 2012 S1 Statistical Poster group number and full name.
Let me copy and paste the rest...
- Performance Task- Reflection: Role of Statistics in Real Life>Write an individual reflection of about 500 words on the role of statistics in real-life. You may refer to materials used in this topic to illustrate your understanding as well as your insights.
- Learning Experience>Describe briefly how your group worked together on this project.
Submit your response in the following GoogleForm